If you got caught in the whirlwind of the elections and you missed last week’s industry news, Mexico Automotive Review brings you the headlines that, besides Trump, also made news last week.
- To start on a positive note, Continental Tires will invest €30 million in the next five years in its new Research center in Queretaro.
- Mexican legislators approved tax incentives for people who buy “green” cars.
- Nissan registered historic sales in Mexico during October.
- Toyota too is betting on electric cars.
- In case you wondered why your usual Uber rate has gone up it is because of the addition of three new charges to the usual rate
- There is a high job rotation index in Coahuila’s companies that worries the sector.
- The Trump effect is just beginning. One of its first casualties: Mexican auto parts.
- Though many of us were absorbed by the US presidential elections whirlwind, the Mexican Automotive industry will probably be hit by the aftermath. Read Mexico’s Automotive Review Blog to get a peek into the uncertainty we are about to face.